This was kind of an improvised dish. I wanted to make avocado BLT, but only later realized all my avocado has spoilt 😣
- 1 slice of bread
- 2 slices Bacon
- 1 Egg
- 4 Cherry tomatoes
- 1 handful of Baby spinach
- 1 tiny bulb of onion
- 3-5 drops of Hot sauce
- Black & white pepper
- Dice your cherry tomatoes and onions.
- Toss in all the ingredients for the tomato relish and mix. Microwave it for approx. 30 seconds so the spinach will shrink slightly. (Optional)
- Roast the bacon in the oven at 220 degree celcius for 10 minutes.
- Put some butter into the pan and toast the bread.
- Fry your eggs sunny side up.
- Assemble toast in the following order: bread, relish, bacon then egg.
I THINK THAT’S EVERYTHING! Made one for me and my mom and she loves it! Woohoo!